Frequently Asked Questions
YES! We schedule rentals all season with a 2-night minimum.
We are serving Airbnb and VRBO lake house guests, and set this minimum to improve availability during their stay.
Yes! When we arrive at your dock, our staff will provide you with a safety checkout in the boat, and even take you out on the water for a hands-on boat safety experience.
You just need a valid auto driver's license! But you get to skip our boating safety checklist if you've got any of these:
- A Tennessee boating license
- For those born after January 1, 1989, an approved boater education certificate
- Proof of a previous boating safety checklist with us
You set the schedule! We can bring your boat to your dock anytime between 7am-7pm.
We don't have a season! Book anytime!
- All of our boats have tow bars, and you can rent a tube or bring your own!
- Life jackets for all guests. Please let us know ahead of time if you need extra in specific sizes.
- Safety equipment, including a fire extinguisher and floating cushion.
- Anchor and ladder.
We currently have nine (9) large 24-25 foot pontoon boats.
Yeah! Bring meals, beverages, snacks, coolers, and fun!
Yes! We allow you to bring your own fishing equipment and fish with our boats. However we do not provide licensing for fishing, so make sure to get that before fishing on the lake!
Yes. Just be sure you have a designated driver prior to leaving the dock. Expect the TWRA to stop you at some point during your time on the lake . . . especially if there is alcohol on the boat. Just plan ahead, be responsible, and enjoy!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in
- 50% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in
- Credit towards your next rental if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in
Since we have a 2-day minimum, hopefully the weather is something that only temporarily keeps you at the house! However, if weather becomes an issue during your stay just give us a call and we will make sure to take care of you.
Yes. We have U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets on our boats. Each boat is required to have life jackets for each person on board. If you have children 12 years and under, be sure to let us know. They are required to have life jackets on at all times so we will make sure to provide them!
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Snacks and an ice chest
- Money for gas/food at the marinas
- Water toys!
- Bluetooth speaker!
Give us a call and get on the wait list. If something opens up, we will do our best to get you a pontoon boat for your stay on Tims Ford Lake!
Maybe! Give us a call, and we'll see if we can figure it out together.